1. It features TWO super hot hockey players. You know, the big alpha males with the broad shoulders? That's right. Two of them.
2. It also features a strong heroine who is woman enough to take on both of them.
3. Unless you get one of those channels that replays old hockey games during the off season, you've gone the last couple months without your hockey fix. This will help tide you over.
4. Want to know a secret? Well, my characters might have a few. You'll have to ask them though because I'm sworn to secrecy.
5. You read book 1 in the Hat Trick Trilogy, GOALIE INTERFERENCE, and you need to read the sequel to find out what happens to the characters. You haven't read the first book? It's still on sale at Smashwords through September 3rd using the code KN34U.
Need more convincing? I'll give one commenter an ebook copy of Goalie Interference to help them catch up on the series. Just tell me something you love about hockey, sports in general, or winter. If you can't think of anything (shame on you), then just say hi. I won't hold it against you.
Power Play by Emily Cale
Natalie Fritz didn't need a night of sexual adventure as payment for setting her friend up, but she wouldn't turn it down either. Determined to make sure she gets exactly what she wants, she makes a call to Madame Eve and requests not one, but two dates for the evening. What she doesn't expect is for those men to be players on her friend's hockey team.
Ian and Todd find that sharing women provides all parties with more pleasure. Finding someone who buys into their theory is a little harder. So they turn to Madame Eve's 1 Night Stand service to find them a partner. When they meet Natalie, they discover a gorgeous woman who turns them on physically and intellectually.
Everyone knows that relationships are meant to be between two people, but what happens when it takes three to make the night worthwhile? Can they take a leap of faith or will their time be limited to one night?
About the Author
Emily Cale spent the majority of her childhood as a visitor to the worlds of her favorite authors. With encouragement from her English teachers, she put pen to paper and began imagining her own stories. Preferring the fascinating lives of her characters, she majored in creative writing. When not lost in a manuscript or a good book, she enjoys crocheting, rock climbing, and playing board games. She currently lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with her husband and a very spoiled cat.
Feel free to stalk her on her website, Twitter, or Facebook.