Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Bunny Class Reunion

A Different Class
Character: Glenn

FDR High Class of 2004 graduate, Glenn Carson contacts fellow alumni to get a list of who will be attending the upcoming festivities. One call to a disgruntled former student leaves him shaken—apparently, not everyone is looking forward to the reunion. Hoping to ease his frustration, he contacts the 1Night Stand service for a relaxing and passionate encounter.   
Known as “Mumbles” to former classmates, Rod Maloney would prefer to focus on the present and his successful business. However, past tragedies continue to haunt him, so he requests Madame Eve find him a man to show him a hot time and help him forget his troubles.
   Will their one night together lead to a reunion after all?

Welcome back 1NightStanders! Today we have a special guest, Glenn Carson, who’s successful just survived his first class reunion and 1Night Stand. Welcome, Glenn. Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hiya, great to be here. J
Well, in short I am a teacher at a private school in northern Florida, and recently I served on the reunion committee of my alma mater, Franklin D. Roosevelt High. I have some fond memories of FDR High, some not so fond, but I got out alive and it’s all the matters.

The 1Night Stand thing…heh. It came recommended to me by a friend. She found her soul mate that way, but I was just looking for something fun to help me recover from planning a reunion. I have to tell you, it worked. J

When I went to my class reunion, it was utter chaos. No, really, it was. All hell broke loose. We had demons dipping naked in the lava pool at the school and streaking down the halls. The cheerleaders were all horny, but then again, you show me a succubus that isn’t and I’ll show you an imposter. What a night! Of course we’re suppossed to get together sometime after the Apocalypse, but you know how that goes. I wonder if the four horsemen will be there? At the reunion, not the Apocalypse. You know what they say, an Apocalypse just isn’t an Apocalypse without the horsemen.

Should be interesting to see what everyone has been up to. Oh, the memories....

*Blinks* Oh, your interview. I digress. You get me going on the glory days and I just get so excited. Back then, Bunny could bring in a legion of souls a day with a little shake of her tail. Probably still could, but I’ve learned to work smarter instead of harder.

The interview...right.

So, why a 1Night Stand. Why did you seek the services of matchmaker, Madame Eve?

You know, I’ve had relationships with other men, and they didn’t seem to go anywhere. When my friend told me about 1Night Stand, I figured it might be a good slate cleaner, you know? I go on an overnight date with a hot guy, have some sexy fun, and come home recharged. Maybe if I like the guy enough, we can meet up later? I didn’t really know what to expect going in, and the information enticed me to sign up. While I didn’t talk to Madame Eve directly, she seemed really nice in the e-mails when she set it up for me.

How long have you known Rod Maloney?

Here’s the thing – we went to the same school, but we weren’t in the same circles. Friends knew him, and I suppose I knew “of” him back then. He was a guy I passed in the halls. Ten years later, I’m looking at the yearbook and I see his picture. I couldn’t imagine why I didn’t talk to him then, he was gorgeous!

Did you two have a thing in school? Was there more than one reunion going on?

Alas, no. I found out later Rod has his own thing going on. I didn’t date anybody in school. I knew who I was then, and it was difficult to meet guys there.

What prerequisites did you ask for in your “perfect” date?

I told Madame Eve that I liked dominant men. Not necessarily BDSM, but men who take charge of a situation and show a bit of aggression in bed. I like excitement. J

Was he everything you’d hoped for?

Ohhhh, yes. Rod did things to me that…ahem, well, maybe you should read about them in the story.

Okay, time to move on to the quickies, because let’s be honest, everyone loves a quickie. You ready?

Go!

How tall does he have to be to get on the ride?

At least six feet.

Blond or Brunet?

No difference – dark, light, red… it’s all good.

Favorite male feature? Go ahead say it. I won’t judge.

I’m a leg man, tighter the better. ;-)

Boxers or Briefs?

Either…puddled on the floor somewhere.

Have you ever had a threesome? Want to? What? Don’t look at me like that. I know your gay, but Bunny isn’t dead.

LOL. I’ll admit I’ve thought about it, but I think that’s something for the fantasy vault. I just like going one on one.

Okay, you don’t know what you’re missing.
*Glances at watch.*
That’s all our time for today. For the tell-all exclusive of Glen and Rod’s date, you can purchase the story here:

Amazon || B&N || Decadent Publishing || 

#decadentpub, #1NS, #1nightstand, #leighellwood




No comments:

Post a Comment