Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Death vs Romance

Available HERE

By Louisa Bacio


Notice a progression? When I wrote my first 1Night Stand, A Date with Death, I knew I’d want to write more. The line is addicting as a reader and a writer.
From the moment hotel manager Johnny Castillo entered the story, I was asked, “What’s Johnny’s story?” Oh, this handsome Latino lover definitely deserved a story of his own, but he also needed a potential mate who’d be his equal, and he needed to be ready for the challenge that lay ahead.
Each of these stories deals with a paranormal realm, and the belief in the afterworld. Sadly, the loss of a loved one is something many people encounter. It’s inevitable. I know firsthand. My mother passed away when I was a teen. There’s a hope that maybe fate can be altered, and death can be cheated.
What greater power to battle death than love? A Duel with Death raises the stakes, and the battle becomes even more real. I hope you enjoy Johnny’s story.

Tell me: Since I love alliteration with these titles, have any suggestions? Leave a valid email address, and one person will win an electronic copy of A Date with Death, and a $5 gift card to Amazon.

A Duel with Death

Johnny Castillo watched love happen all around him for the last few years. Tired of his overzealous family, Johnny tends to date the women his Mama wouldn’t approve. When he turns to Madame E’s 1Night Stand service, he opens himself up to the possibilities.
Carmen Sanchez put up a strong fight against the cancer attacking her body. With her recent report tucked into her purse, unopened, she embarks upon a weekend of lusty pursuits, before she discovers her fate.
For the party-boy who doesn’t see himself settling down, to the woman who is tired of taking everything so serious, there’s an alternative battle happening neither are aware. The stakes are high. Life or death.


About Louisa Bacio
A Southern California native, Louisa Bacio can’t imagine living far away from the ocean. The multi-published author of erotic romance enjoys writing within all realms – from short stories to full-length novels.
Bacio shares her household with a supportive husband, two daughters growing “too fast,” and a multitude pet craziness: Three dogs, five fish tanks, an aviary, hamsters, rabbits, hermit crabs and guinea pigs. In her other life, she teaches college classes in English, journalism and popular culture.

Visit Louisa online:


#louisabacio, #1NS, #onenightstand, #1nightstand, #decadentpub, #MadameEve

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read Louisa! Congrats!
    A Duet with Death comes to mind. My son came up with A Dare with Death.There's a reason he's my sounding board. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "A Dance with Death" or "A Deal with Death". D is a great letter for alliteration if you have a dark streak :)

    Love the 1NS stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cayenne! Dance was already done, but I like Deal!

      Delete