Friday, November 7, 2014

Start Spreading the News…


I am excited to see my second 1Night Stand story, A Class Act, available for sale at Decadent Publishing. After the good reception to A Different Class, I knew I had at least one more story in this universe to tell. A Class Act takes two of my heroes to New York City, and while they don’t get to do much sightseeing, they have a good time. J
NYC is one of my favorite places to visit. Every time I’m in Manhattan I see something new, and that’s partly why I set this story here. Of course, it goes without saying that the Castillo family would have at least one property in the city, and I’m sure Madame Eve knows her way around. Where I live, I can take an express bus to NYC for only $70 round trip. That’s a bargain, and it frees up money to spend elsewhere. It’s a goal of mine to spend a weekend there on a Broadway trip. Pick two or three shows I must see, then a nice dinner.
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing a few shows on Broadway. My first was twenty years ago, when my husband and I got last minute tickets to Miss Saigon. We missed the “name” actor, unfortunately, but as it turned out his understudy did an excellent job. Next, I saw Mamma Mia with a friend and my then five-year-old daughter. It was a bit loud for her, but it made an impression because she loves the music (and the movie version).
My favorite to date is the revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. We were lucky to catch both Daniel Radcliffe and John Larroquette in that show. I was a die-hard Night Court fan back in the day, so seeing John perform live was a dream come true. Oh, and I liked Mr. Potter, too. ;-)
In A Class Act, Paul is an actor in a hit Broadway show. His “date” is his former drama teacher. Will they compare notes or get down to some extracurricular activities? You’ll have to read to find out. Hope you enjoy it!
~**~

Leigh Ellwood lives to write and loves to read. Talk to her on Twitter @LeighEllwood. Find her on her website – LeighEllwood.com

Buy A Class Act at Decadent Publishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment