Saturday, August 24, 2013

Can One Night Transform a Woman's Life?


Seana Tramonto feels doomed when it comes to relationships. When she’s set up through the 1Night Stand service, she’s apprehensive at best. Her concern turns to ire when her match turns out to be a man who broke her heart years ago. Old wounds are slow to heal no matter how sexy the man asking for forgiveness. 
Zachary Russo, a Las Vegas policeman, is talked into doing a 1NS date. When he learns it’s with his high school tutor and friend, the girl he stood up before the Homecoming dance, he’s determined to make it up to her. But seeing her again opens his eyes to the sexy woman she’s become. Can he prove he’s grown up or will circumstance beyond his control kill their second chance?

Good morning, 1Night Standers.
Today I have Seana Tramonto, my new BFF, in my hot seat.

Hi, Seana. Tell us a little bit about yourself, besides you great sense of style.

Hi! Thanks for having me here today, Bunny. As you know, my name is Seana Tramonto, and I’m one of the four Tramonto women. There’s me and my cousins Gwen, Heather, and Ivy. Heather lives up in NY while the rest of us still call Las Vegas home. I’m an actress but not in movies or television though. I love the stage and presentation of live performances. I’ve worked on Broadway for a bit and then spent a couple of years in London working in West End shows. But after a trip to the Caymans where Heather sprung some news on us, I came back home and found work at The Smith Center. I’m a total bookworm and love learning, along with my love of living life through characters. You know, being someone different on stage, even if it’s only for an hour or so at a time. Hearing the applause, feeling valued. People have told me if it wasn’t for my focus on acting, and having lived abroad for a while, I probably would have become agoraphobic. Which is why Heather did what she did.

So, why 1NightStand? What’s happened in your past to drive you to an online dating agency?

I hate all forms of courtship ritual. Especially blind dates. The awkwardness of meeting the person, trying to get to know him without making a fool of myself, the antsy feelings afterward and wondering if he liked me or not, and if so, when he’ll call next. Waiting by the phone only to hear silence. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I haven’t gone out. I’ve been with guys, fooled around some. I just don’t like the work it takes to get to that point. You’d think that dating should be a piece of cake for me, being an actress and all. My family keeps telling me to act through dates until I become comfortable. The theory make sense, but being in a play with set lines and knowing each character’s place is sure different than improvisation in a real life situation. Bless Heather’s heart, she knows all that and booking a date for me through the agency was all her doing. She even tracked down Zach and got him to sign up and then told Madame Eve about what happened way back when….

Seana fidgets in the chair…crosses and uncrosses and crosses her legs
Sunset Heat available HERE
again…a glint off the sparkly bling on her shoes flashes….

Wherever did you get those cute shoes? Do they come in red? I’m partial to red. The color of passion, you know, and anyone that knows me knows how passionate I can be. Are you passionate, Seana? Of course you are, with a name like that.

Uh…My shoes? **looks down at the black heels covered with small silver and rhinestone studs** Oh, these. The wardrobe mistress hooked me up with this pant suit outfit and shoes so I’m not sure if they come in red or not. Knowing her they do. As for being passionate, I hadn’t thought I was until Zach showed up as my date, then my inner sexy diva decided to show herself.

So, your date. Were you surprised to see the guy that stood you up at homecoming as Madame Eve’s pick? Seriously, you didn’t tell him to go to.... *Eyes shoes again* Were those pumps on sale? Do you share? Let your BFF borrow? And that outfit. I simply must get your designer’s name. I own quite a few of them, the designers that is. You won’t believe what some people will trade their souls for these days. In the old days, it would be for fortune, turning the tide in battle, a castle, the most beautiful maiden in the land. Now, they just want to be able to stitch a few rags together and be called a genius. Whatever. Makes for great business.

Yes, I was surprised to see him. And, tell him to do what? Go to hell? The closest I came to that was completing a quote by William Congreve from “The Mourning Bride.” You know the one… “Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned. Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.” I did try to tell Zach to get lost though. **follows line of sight to feet again, stands and spins to show off outfit** You like? Pretty amazing stuff isn’t it? I love the black pants tapered at the ankles, the black bolero styled biker jacket, and the vest-like shirt. Different and unique just like me. Sometimes I let friends borrow stuff. Depends upon who and what and if they beg nicely. **wink** As for the designer, it’s my wardrobe mistress. She’s developing a line of clothes and dressed me up for this interview. I’m sure she’d agree with you, too, on the genius part. I’ll have to get you her number. **sits, grabs purse, and starts to rummage through it.**

I understand you have sold your soul yet. What’s your price? I mean everyone has got one right?

**glances up from bag.** What? My soul? Never thought about my price. Wait… **arches brow** Aren’t I supposed to be here talking about my night out with Zach?

Oh yeah, your date. I get so wrapped up in the girl-talk I get off track a bit. So, I guess the question on everyone’s mind is how that date went, being that you ended up going with the one guy that scarred you, and sent your dating and sex life on a never-ending screaming, train ride from hell. That’s right, isn’t it? *glances at notes, mumbles no-good, douche-bag, loser, catastrophic loss of self-esteem.* Oh here it is. Yes. A train wreck. So, about the train wreck, I mean date. *Leans closer* You do know I can call in a favor, serve him a little of his own medicine? Right?

I don’t think that’d be wise. He’s a cop. A pretty big guy. In shape, too. Used to play Lacrosse. He’s done undercover work and infiltrated a mobster ring so he knows what to look for and how to handle himself. In fact during our date, he was on the job, and it was pretty sexy seeing him work. Sure, at first I was hesitant about him being my match cause he’d broken my heart once upon a time, but it all got ironed out that night.

No?

Maybe if you came to me with this idea before our date I would have given you a different answer, but I have no need any more to wish him harm.

Really?

   Yes, really. I wouldn’t want you or your, um, associates getting hurt.

How about quickies?

Quickies?

Ready?

Uh, sure. I guess so.

How much were those shoes?

Free, as long as I spread the word about my friend. **looks in purse again** I don’t seem to have her card on me. I’ll have to get it to you later.

Are you willing to sign a contract in exchange for anything you want?

I’d have to read it over and make sure the terms were agreeable and then probably think on it before I sign it. I’ve been told I over think things a lot and then not follow through…so it might be more likely that I’d never get around to it. **sniffs the air**

Do you have any BFFs that I might need to eliminate? I mean encourage to move on. Gently of course.

Don’t we all? But the stuff they upset me about is in the past so I don’t think they need to be…eliminated did you say? Is that sulfur I smell? **squirms in seat and looks for the door** At least the one person who’d have topped my list…Zach…has been scratched off.

He must be well hung. I mean was he hung? That’s why you decided to stick it out. Right? Do you have a picture from the packet so I can get a look at this guy? I’m a great judge of character.

I don’t think I should kiss and tell. **blushes** The flush of my cheeks is probably giving me away anyway. **fans self** Geez, is it getting hot in here? As for sticking it out, I did because he actually apologized to me for the crap things he did. Sorry, I didn’t bring a picture with me, but to give a bit of an idea about his looks, he’s tall, dark-haired, has a goofy country-boy grin and beautiful hazel eyes.

Well, it looks like we’re out of time. I have an appointment with my new BFF for a fun day at the spa. It’s all the rage, in the South, deep South. There is this lava pool I just have to show you. The mineral benefits far outweigh the time you might have to spend in a burn unit. And talk about a skin peel.

The deep south? Sounds like something from one of my favorite films, “Little Nicky,” except for the skin peel part. Huh… Did you say lava pool and burn unit? **bites lower lip** Um, you know what? **rises from seat and takes a few steps toward the door** I just remembered another appointment I have to get to. **attempts a smile**

Seana?

It was nice meeting you. Thanks for chatting with me, but I, uh, gotta go. **rushes out of the room**

Hey, where are you going. I have reservations. *Jumps up* Come back. At least bring the shoes back. Seana? Bestie? Pal? Girlfriend? Gah! Now I have to stalk her. See you later. I better run before her trail gets cold. But to here all about her date, check out this tell-all exclusive: http://bit.ly/19C4CjY


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment