Thursday, August 8, 2013

** SALE **


Buy Dreaming in Blue on AMAZON

Only 99c on Amazon until 08/20!

Who doesn’t love a good sale? I personally hate shopping *gasps* UNLESS I run across a really good sale.

Dreaming in Blue continues to be my best seller, even after a year. It has fabulous reviews, and I’m so happy others have taken to the storyline. I have to admit to a bit of trepidation in the beginning—a blind heroine, a physically scarred hero, maybe readers couldn’t connect to either. But I believed in the story and my characters, and I risked it. I’m happy I did! From the feedback I’ve received, readers are happy to find imperfection in romance heroes and heroines. We’ve all dealt with huge struggles in life, and finding characters who can relate is a refreshing change.

I hope you’ll give Dreaming in Blue a shot if you haven’t yet. I love this story, it touches me in a way none of my other stories have. It has a softer edge than what I usually write, though still retains the spice you’d expect from a 1Night Stand story.

BLURB
Blind since childhood, Sierra is satisfied with her success as a relationship therapist. Contacting 1Night Stand is an outlet for her physical needs, or so she tells herself. When she meets Daniel, the chemistry is definitely there, but a single parent with a child has the terrifying potential to disrupt her orderly life.

After losing his wife in a fire three years before that left him terribly scarred, Daniel has focused on raising his young daughter and little else. Meeting Sierra through 1Night Stand is a way to step back into the world. And he definitely can’t deny the instant attraction.

Madame Evangeline has a sweet surprise for them as they discover one another…


EXCERPT
“So tell me, what do you see outside?” A fresh rush of desire burned through her. She wanted to extend this moment, the wait its own form of foreplay.
“The lake, with some geese and ducks.”
“You see more than that.”
“Hmm, the moon is out, full and silver. The water reflects it, and the birds swimming on the lake look almost ghostly. Dark trees outline the bank to the north.”
He gently tugged her against his solid body. His lips brushed the outer rim of her ear. “A mated pair of white swans swims close by.”
Hot breath fanned her earlobe and she melted into his arms. A hand stroked down, settling against her lower back. She tipped her head up, anticipating the pressure of his lips against hers. His knuckle nudged beneath her chin.
He removed her sunglasses. “I want to see your brown eyes.”
Her breathing grew shallow, making her lightheaded.
“You’re so beautiful, sweetheart.”
His mouth touched hers and the world fell away.


Daniel’s nature dictated he take a slow pace, but the fire building in his groin threatened to overtake common decency. Sierra’s lips tasted of sweet wine, and he wound his fingers in her hair, pulling her closer. Her soft body did obscene things to his imagination, and the idea of taking her hard and fast tempted him.
Instead, he dragged his mouth from hers. “We can’t let the dessert go to waste.”
“I thought this was dessert.”
He sat on the bench and tugged her onto his lap. Flipping the lid of the container open, he pinched off a bite of chocolate cake.
“Open up.”



No comments:

Post a Comment