Saturday, March 8, 2014

Facing Fears

Available HERE
By Tara Andrews

One of the most exciting times in my life was when I went on a tour of Europe.  Alone. Well, I was with a tour group, but I didn’t have anyone I knew to go with me and, darn it, I wanted to go.  And why not?  I had a full-time job and my own source of income. So, in a spontaneous moment I drove myself to the travel agent and booked a two week trip that would take me through eight different countries. I never felt more daring than I did in that moment. 

I was also a nervous wreck!  Just under twenty-one (but legal drinking age over there, hello!), I would be stopping in all these cities where I didn’t know the language – except while in London, of course.  But I went, and in the process met people from all over the world and had a phenomenal time. 

My main takeaway from this experience is that I can do anything I put my mind to.  Sure, I was scared, but I didn’t let it stop me and I wound up with a bunch of awesome memories.  Like one memory involving dinner in Paris where I traded all my escargot for cognac—but that’s a whole other story.  LOL.

In Long Overdue, Jill makes a different decision—to engage 1Night Stand.  She’s as nervous about going through with the evening as I was stepping onto that plane at JFK.  But she doesn’t let it stop her and in the end she finds her happily ever after.

***
Blurb:
Jill Malone has been looking for love for all the wrong reasons. A reality check has her signing up for a no-strings attached night to simply forget about forever after. The last thing she expected was to know her blind date.

Blake Anders doesn’t need help finding a date, but he’s tempted by 1Night Stand’s reputation of arranging exactly what a person needs. And he needs more. Though doubtful, he agrees to one night and hopes to discover his perfect match. He didn’t count on Madame Eve reaching deep into his past to give him a night with the woman he never forgot.
Fearing another broken heart, Jill works to keep herself from becoming attached, but Blake goes all in to convince her that he wants their long-overdue love to be more than a one-night stand…

Buy Links:
Decadent Publishing: http://bit.ly/1abrivs
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1iYGeQR

***
Author Bio:
In addition to her obsessive need to write, Tara Andrews spends her day managing the business office for a community hospital. She lives in upstate New York with her wonderful, supportive husband and two children – who make everything worthwhile. If all that doesn’t keep her busy enough, she’s also a part time student. Tara’s a procrastinator (advanced-level) who likes to spend every spare moment reading – even those moments that shouldn’t be spared.

Author Links:
Website:  www.taraandrews.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tara.andrews.author

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tara_andrews1


2 comments:

  1. I went to England that way once! Well, I wasn't on a tour, just by myself. It's great! You can do what you please, when you please, go where you like, when you like. Almost like writing!
    Congrats on Long Overdue! Many sales. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Taryn. It is true, I didn't really have to do anything I didn't want to - no pressure! :-)

      Delete