Wednesday, February 11, 2015

An Interview with Aaron Rosencrantz


Meet Aaron Rosencrantz, hero of 
Beautiful Nightmare, by Bella Juarez

 Tell us a little about yourself?
I’m the chief partner of a highly respected architectural firm in San Antonio, Texas, Rosencrantz Architectural Firm.  I’m also the executive officer of a RED HORSE Air Force Reserve unit out of Barksdale Air Force Base.  I hold the rank of Lieutenant Colonel
   
RED HORSE?  What does that mean?
It’s an acronym that means Rapid Engineer Deployable Heavy Operational Repair Squadron Engineer.  Our primary focus is to provide combat construction capabilities.  We’re a civil engineering group that supports contingency and special operations worldwide.  We have to be self-sufficient.  We build or repair runways, housing, water supplies, whatever else a functioning military organization would need to sustain operations in remote, and or, hostile location.

And you do that in your spare time?
(Chuckles) Yes, I keep myself busy. 

So a whole lot of military goes into your life? 
(Laughs) Well I’ve been involved with the military all of my adult life.  As a Jew, I went back to Israel to serve my mandatory three years in the Israeli Defense Force.  As an Israeli citizen, I felt that I had to do the required mandatory service.
 
Between work and your military service, do you have a personal life? 
I have a very full personal life.

Care to elaborate?  Who is the most important person in your life?
(Clears throat) The most important people in my life are my family. My dad has passed away but I still have my mother.  Then there’s my partner and one of my best friends, Tom Ryan.  But, the most important person in my life is my business partner and now wife, Natasha.

What do you value most?
My privacy.  

What is the most important thing that ever happened to you? Why?
(Clear’s throat, again)  I think there’ve been a few significant events in my life.  The first was my military service in Israel, it changed my perspective on what it means to hold a belief sacred.  My father dying while I was serving in Afghanistan, it made me realize how immature I still was even though was in my late thirties.  And most recently, that I would do anything to keep the woman I love. 

You’ve mentioned your wife a couple of times tell us more about your relationship. Like how you two ended up together? 
As I said in the previous question, I enjoy my privacy. I will say she helped me discover a side of myself I never knew existed. How we ended up together?  I have my best friend Tom to thank for that.  He gave me a present that changed my life forever. 
Want to find how Aaron and Natasha finally ended up their happily ever after? 

Blurb: 

Aaron Rosencrantz’s architectural firm is thriving—thanks to his brilliant and tough-as-nails COO, Natasha Rodriguez.  But every day, they deny the powerful attraction raging between them. Corporate meetings and contracts rule their lives—not to mention a string of promises and commitments made to family. However, all bets are off when he catches a sexy glimpse of her desire for him. His hopes sore…only to be dashed by a horrible misunderstanding. So when mysterious and renowned Madame Eve sets up these two powerful personalities to come together at the Las Vegas Carnivore Club, which one will bend?

Excerpt: 
“Don’t play games with me. You’re not that good at it. If you really belong here, hand it to me.” She shook her outstretched hand.
He suddenly understood what she meant. He took out the broken half of a mitzvah he’d sent the woman he’d be meeting. On Monday, he’d had it made, broken, and sent half to the service to give to his date as a token of his sincerity. The small plate was meant to be a signal to her, signifying she’d been his intended, and a romantic gesture to demonstrate his commitment. He watched in astonishment when she dug into her jacket pocket and took out a small silver plate engraved in Hebrew with a verse from Song of Solomon. I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine.
When she pieced the two halves together, her hands shook, and he couldn’t help but shiver, too. He reeled at the implications of this meeting. How could this happen? Of all the women in the world who would respond to the demands of his one-night stand, how the hell did he draw her?
“There are stipulations in our arrangement, which aren’t negotiable. Are you prepared to accept them? All of them?” he asked.
Tasha closed her hand around the delicate silver plates, slipped them into her jacket pocket then met his gaze. She stepped closer to him. He had to stop himself from taking a step away from her when her eyes narrowed. He’d seen her dangerous expression just before she went in for the kill on a deal. How many times had her tigress expression turned him on?
“You forget who you’re talking to. I’m the one you send out to do the dirty work for your company, remember? Everything is negotiable…”

Find Bella: 

Twitter: @bellabjuarez

No comments:

Post a Comment