Thursday, February 12, 2015

High in the Sky


There is something sexy about a pilot. Don’t you think? Consider Top Gun. Okay, so Tom Cruise isn’t my favorite, but there was a certain innate hotness about those suits. Plus, I loved Goose. The suit, in my humble opinion, is very sexy and on the right guy…le sigh. I married a pilot, so I know about this firsthand. Insert wicked grin.
There were many things that went into my 1NS story, One More Night, but among them was the idea of writing a hunky pilot. Pilots deal with a lot of stress and danger, no matter which aircraft they’re in. Little planes can be just as tricky as bigger ones. Drake’s experience with a smaller plane is what makes him a tad bitter by the time One More Night comes around.
I wanted to redeem this guy. I knew there was more to his story than just an accident and a lost love. Drake was definitely a motivating factor. If he gets his HEA, then I’m happy, too. 
One More Night is definitely a redemptive story. But that’s my opinion. I want to know yours. What did you think? Haven’t read the book? Then comment and you could win a copy. J
Besides, I love hearing from my readers. Makes my day. Now, to make yours, here’s a little bit about One More Night:

One More Night
a 1Night Stand story
by Wendi Zwaduk

Contemporary, Short Story, M/F, Anal Sex
From Decadent Publishing

Fear can blind. Will love show the way in the dark? All it takes is one more night...
Three years ago, Jenna ran away from what should have been the best night of her life. Letting her fear and shame get in the way of true happiness has haunted her ever since. It’s time to move on and put the past behind her. A date through the 1Night Stand service is the perfect opportunity to start living life again.
 When the love of his life slipped through his fingers, Drake hated to let her go. A near-death accident prevented him from going after her. But after three years of recovery and waiting, he’s ready to take back what’s his, and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her from running again.
Can Madame Eve work a miracle or will love lose out to pride and fear?
Available here:

Here’s a little bit about me:
I’ve always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line.  I love playing with words and letting the characters run wild.
NASCAR, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, animals and second chance romance all feature prominently in my books.  I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. Come join me for this fantastic journey!  
If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment