By Megan Slayer
I thought I’d do something a little different this time around. In the spirit of David Letterman’s Top Ten List, I wanted to share my top ten favorite quotes from Everything He Wants.
10. “You’re not turned off? The tats, the piercing, the crazy-ass hair doesn’t bother you? My past isn’t stellar and I’ve made some stupid decisions. I’m clean, but not sparkling clean.” ~ Jeremy
9. Damn, there was so much more to the man than he’d expected. ~ Trace
8. “You can’t do the single thing forever.” ~ Joya
7. Jeremy’s eyes widened. “Most guys think I’m a freak or they want money. You haven’t even asked about my tats.”
6. “I’m here to meet my destiny.” ~ Jeremy
5. Trace liked a man with confidence, but in Jeremy he also sensed unleashed passion, fury and fear battling within.
4. Dressed in casual wear, Trace personified sex.
3. “But you’re not a mistake. You’re just what I wanted.” ~ Trace
2. “You don’t have to keep the shields up. I’m not like the other guys.” ~ Jeremy
1. “You’re a treasure,” Trace murmured, his voice a soothing rumble. “Flawed, sexy, and just who I want.”
What do you like best about the series? Which quotes were your favorites? Let me know. J
Here’s a little more about my story, Everything He Wants:
Everything He Wants
Trace has almost everything he wants—a great job and a well-ordered life, but he’s ready for more—the right guy to share it with. A chance meeting after a hockey game with the man of his dreams spurs him on to turn to the one source he knows will help him out—Madame Eve’s 1Night Stand service.
Jeremy can’t forget the difficult childhood and subsequent bad decisions he made while trying to forget it. He wants the gorgeous air traffic controller, but he’s afraid his past will get in the way like it always does. If all Madame Eve can give them is one night…he’ll take it.
With Madame Eve’s help, can the men forge the relationship they both want, or will they crash and burn?
About the Author:
When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.
When she’s not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school. She enjoys writing in all genres, but writing about men in love suits her fancy best. The cabana boys are willing to serve, unless she needs them. She always need them. So be nice to Javier or he will bite--on command.
She also masquerades under the name Wendi Zwaduk.