Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In the Mood for a May/December?



By Ella Jade

I know Cougar romances are all the rage these days, but I’ve always had a thing for older men. My husband is nine years older than me. Growing up, I was attracted to the more mature actors and loved when older men were paired with younger women on the soaps. I enjoy a sexy, domineering, take charge romance hero.

When I decided to write a 1NS, the May/December theme was the obvious choice for me. Now, don’t get me wrong, when I say a more mature man, I’m not talking retirement home and false teeth. When I dream up my heroes, I envision attractive, educated, experienced men who know how to treat a lady. Some stories require a man to get the job done. ;)

In One Night of Need, Alexandria is tired of dealing with men her own age. She’s had enough games and non-commitments her ex-fiancé brought to the relationship.  She craves the experience of an older man. A man who won’t be afraid to tell her what he wants in the bedroom and show her exactly how he wants it done. Her one-night stand brings her more pleasure than she ever imagines possible. One look at the charismatic, sophisticated Professor Dominic Alvarez was all it took to convince her that using the services of 1NS was the best decision of her life.

Sexy Professor Dominick Alvarez has an infatuation with pretty college girls, but he adheres to his strict policy of never getting involved with his students. The years of tempting women throwing themselves at him have taken a toll on the handsome teacher. He wants to give in, so he requests an evening with a younger woman.

Alexandria Petron has always had a thing for older men, but she has never indulged. After being left at the altar by her high school sweetheart, she decides men her own age aren't for her. She seeks Madame Evangeline's help in making her fantasy come true. She wants the experience and attention a more mature man can show her.

One night of explosive passion ignites a burn that neither one saw coming. Will one encounter be enough to satisfy their secret cravings?
Have I piqued your interest? I hope you’ll check out my contribution to the 1NS Series.
GIVEAWAY
In honor of my new release, I’m giving away a $10 Amazon GC to one random commenter. Leave me some love and I’ll choose a winner in a few days. Don’t forget to leave your email address.

You can connect with me at http://ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com/
Ella

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds sexy and HOT and what a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Taryn. I had a great time writing this one:)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a winner to me! Tamariasoana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading this one!! As long as both parties are over the legal age of consent, I don't see the problem with a May/December romance. I would love to find my own older guy because they are usually more mature than guys my age!


    carrollfamily02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, everyone is totally legal in this one;) Dominick is a really hot catch too. Good luck finding your guy. I know he's out there;)

      Delete
  4. I'm just writing a story where one character is quite a lot older than the other. New adventure for me. Interesting though that it seems more acceptable to the general public for the guy to be older but not the woman. I know the cougar thing has added a bit more powder to the debate but I still think there's a lot of prejudice about older women with younger guys.
    LOL on the false teeth - that's a step too far!
    bjel at btinternet dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cougar stories are really sexy. I love when the woman is portrayed as strong, sexy and not afraid to go after what she wants. Good luck with the writing:)

      Delete
  5. This doesn't sound so much a May/December as maybe a May/August :) Or maybe September... Which works nicely, I think! Happy release day, Ella, and yes, you've piqued my interest!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! It's more of a May/August. lol Dominick is swoon-worthy. Thanks for stopping in:)

      Delete
  6. This book sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it to see what happens between Dominick and Alexandria. Thanks for the great post and giveaway.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne. I had lots of fun writing this one. I love these two together.

      Delete
  7. I love May/ December stories. Maybe it's because my husband is 7 years older than me. I love stories where men are men.

    smurfettev AT Gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this sounds really good and I can't wait to read it. I've alway liked olde men.
    Lorimeehan1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new release. Its sounds really good. I like May/December stories.
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy good May December stories. Thanks for the post and for the contest. lisagk(@)yahoo(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. As long as both characters are over 18 then I'm good with any romance. I'm right in the middle so if I was single I could be the Cougar or the May so both work for me! Hum, that sounds kind of interesting! LOL! Congrats on the release!
    suz2(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get this one! I love a good May/December story. I think I would be the Cougar if I ever tried anything like that.
    mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Levels of maturity and common interests are more important than the ages of the people involved.I would enjoy this book. annpa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elle,

    I once was involved with a man who was 12 years older than me. After one bad relationship after another I resided to give up on them. Wayne called my voicemail and I decided to give him a chance even though he sounded like a dork, lol. After talking with him for hours on the phone for several evenings we decided to meet for a date.

    Let's say it was love at first sight on my end. When I saw him I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I had three years with him. It was the first time I ever fell in love. He was my first love and I was in my thirties. Wayne and I met 7 months after his 23 year marriage that ended in divorce. Sometimes I think I was the rebound fling for him. Anyway, that man took care of me and when it came to sex that man made sure he took care of me and than worried about himself once I was pleased.

    So yes older men are great! Thanks for sharing your excerpts. They were great and thanks for the contest.

    Teresa K.
    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all so much for stopping by, commenting and sharing your stories with me. I loved hearing from you! Congrats to Sherri V for winning the Amazon GC. I'll be in touch soon:)

    ReplyDelete