Monday, July 22, 2013

Curve My Appetite

Buy Curve My Appetite HERE


By Melissa Kendall
Today I’m sitting down with my hero Dean Martorino to find out a little more about him.

Melissa: Now, Dean, without giving too much away how about you tell us a little about yourself?

Dean: I’m a good Italian boy, born and raised in Buffalo, New York. I moved to L.A. in my twenties and kind of fell into a career. But more than a decade later I am still in the public eye. I know that my time is almost up though at thirty-five, I am and old man. Recently however, I met this lovely woman and she has definitely changed my perspective on life.

Melissa: Ah, yes, your career definitely keeps you in the public eye. How did you manage to meet the lovely Sally?

Dean: A guardian angel buy the name of Madame Evangeline pointed me in the right direction. I’ve always been one to do as I was told. So I went with her suggestion and it was spot on.

Melissa: I have heard Madame Eve has some skills. What's one thing about Sally you find irresistible?

Dean: Oh that is such an easy one. Her curves, of course. I love the fact that she has a little extra cushion for the pushin’. Nothing bugs me more than a woman who is all skin and bones.

Melissa: Okay, so if Sally asked you to do something outrageous, what would you say and why?

Dean: Name the time and the place and I’ll be there. Doing something outrageous brought Sally into to my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Melissa: Okay so one last question: where do you see yourself in five years time?

Dean: I hope that I am happily retired, living up the normal life somewhere with a wife and kids. But hey, who knows what the future holds?

Dean, thank you so much for taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule to sit down and talk to me.


Sally Austens’ sexual experience is limited and unsatisfactory at best. Now, as she turns thirty, it looks like the relationship train has missed her stop. When a friend tells her about 1Night Stand and suggests it might just change her life, she’s skeptical but shoots for the stars when asking for her perfect date. Go big or go home, right?
Dean Martorino lives in the public eye. Surrounded on a daily basis by society’s idea of stunning beauty, he longs for a woman with curves he can get lost in. At the suggestion of his long-time friend and manager, Dean shares his secret with Madame Eve hoping she can find him a match to fill his arms and satisfy his desires.
Can Sally accept the beauty Dean sees in her long enough to curve his appetite or will they both go home hungry?

Sally Austens’ sexual experience is limited and unsatisfactory at best. Now, as she turns thirty, it looks like the relationship train has missed her stop. When a friend tells her about 1Night Stand and suggests it might just change her life, she’s skeptical but shoots for the stars when asking for her perfect date. Go big or go home, right?

Dean Martorino lives in the public eye. Surrounded on a daily basis by society’s idea of stunning beauty, he longs for a woman with curves he can get lost in. At the suggestion of his long-time friend and manager, Dean shares his secret with Madame Eve hoping she can find him a match to fill his arms and satisfy his desires.

Can Sally accept the beauty Dean sees in her long enough to curve his appetite or will they both go home hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment