Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why Airplanes and Pilots?


One More Night available HERE
By Wendi  Zwaduk

I happened to be at a race and the person in the motor coach next to ours asked me what I did. I told her I was an author and I wrote steamy books with second chance passion. Not only was she shocked that a real person wrote ‘that stuff’ but she was amazed she could get ‘those books’ on her phone. So she asked me what it was I wrote about. I told her about my 1NS book, One More Night. A hunky pilot reunites with his ex-lover for hot times at the airport.
Then she hit me with the big question: why airplanes and pilots?
I like to write about pilots and planes because my DH is a pilot. No better reference than asking the person on the other side of the bed. Plus, I listen. There’s a lot of info you can glean from pilots and the air traffic controllers. I don’t understand all of it and I swear they have their own language, but it’s interesting. Keeping separation between the planes in the air, timing when one can land and one can take off...then there’s the maintenance stuff. Fueling planes, moving them from point a to point b and the poor guy or girl who has to climb the ladder to clean the windshields. It’s fascinating to me to listen and learn about it. Plus, pilots have a romantic job. They control large machines with finesse and grace, plus they look darned hot in those suits! In One More Night, my pilot isn’t currently flying, but like all pilots, he’d rather be in the sky. It takes a strong person to love a pilot.
She smiled, took my card and nodded. A few minutes later, she called me over to her campsite. Seems she was downloading books to her kindle and wanted the title of the book. Conversion to the hot side is always fun.

Want to know more about One More Night? Here you go:

One More Night – a 1Night Stand story by Wendi Zwaduk
Contemporary, Short Story, M/F, Anal Sex
From Decadent Publishing

Fear can blind. Will love show the way in the dark? All it takes is one more night...

Three years ago, Jenna ran away from what should have been the best night of her life. Letting her fear and shame get in the way of true happiness has haunted her ever since. It’s time to move on and put the past behind her. A date through the 1Night Stand service is the perfect opportunity to start living life again.

When the love of his life slipped through his fingers, Drake hated to let her go. A near-death accident prevented him from going after her. But after three years of recovery and waiting, he’s ready to take back what’s his, and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her from running again.
Can Madame Eve work a miracle or will love lose out to pride and fear?

Available here:
Want to know a bit about me? Sure!
I’ve always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line.  I love playing with words and letting the characters run wild.
NASCAR, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, animals and second chance romance  all feature prominently in my books.  I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. I’m published with many publishing houses, including Decadent Publishing. Come join me for this fantastic journey!  
If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!
Blog:  http://www.wendizwaduk.net/
Wordpress blog: http://wendizwaduk.wordpress.com/
Newsletter sign up:  http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj 


1 comment: