Friday, February 28, 2014

Bunny Does Satin Sheets

Today, 1 NightStanders, I have a big guest—no I really mean big. He stands at over seven feet tall and doesn’t even play basketball. Please help me extend a warm welcome to a tall drink of water, Galan.

*Leans forward in seat to study impressive man in hot seat*

So.... Tell us a little about yourself.

*Glances around* There’s not much to tell, except I’m not from around here. My brother and I travel from planet... I mean, place to place, visiting other cultures. Though, I came here, because I’m ready to settle down. From what I’ve read, Las Vegas isn’t the place one usually goes to settle down, but that’s where my date was set.

So are those feathers natural, or can a girl get them as extensions—in pink?

Feathers? *strokes his hair* Of course, they’re natural. Though, I can’t say I’ve seen any in pink that are natural. They’d have to be dyed, right?

Flamingos, silly. *Snorts* How did you hear about 1Night Stand?

From a friend of a friend. He recommended the service, and I thought I’d give it a try. Turns out Madame Eve really is magic.

A little birdie told me you traveled a great distance for your date. Was it everything you thought it would be?

Yes, a very far distance, and extremely worth it. I found the woman I’ve been looking for my entire life. And somehow, seeing her unconscious made my brother decide to settle down, too.

Is three a crowd? Just asking. I mean I’m certainly willing to keep your brother occupied, should you want a little alone time. No?

Three is not a crowd at all. I mean, my brother and I have shared women before, but Danyka is different. It’s about more than just sex with her. Though, we aren’t complaining in that area, either. Sorry, Bunny, but he’s given up that lifestyle, too.

We’ll do some quickies.

Favorite color? Red, like the dress Danyka wore when I met her.

How tall does she need to be to get on the ride?

Tall enough. But my definition of tall is a little skewed.

Lace or satin?

Satin, of course.

Blonde or redhead?

Redhead

Hmm. I’m sensing a theme here. *Snaps fingers and changes into a red dress* Do you have a big...ship?

Yes, my...ship is very big. *wink*

Oh, can you give me a ride? Your phone number?

The phones from where I’m from aren’t the same as on Earth.

Just in case I need to follow up, on this...interview. What are you doing later? Hey, come back here. We. Are. Not. Done. Don’t make me stalk you. Seriously. Please. Hey....

Well, I need to run. No, I mean I really need to run. Did you see the stride on that guy? You’d have to be an Olympic sprinter to keep up. For the full deets on the date, you can get the exclusive here:

Satin Sheets in Space
A 1Night Stand story
By Jessica E. Subject
Erotic Sci-Fi MFM Ménage Romance
ISBN: 978-1613332962

Danyka's unusual height and radiant red hair earn her the cold shoulder from any guy she approaches, unless he wants to experiment with a giant. So when her boss sets up on a one night stand, she hopes for a prince but expects the usual toad.

As a captivating stranger whisks her away from the ball and introduces her to his equally gorgeous brother, she fears her fantasies have become a nightmare. Has she finally given into impulse only to become a lab rat in an unknown world? 

Available From:

Galan? Hey, Galan! Wait up. You were going to give me a ride on your big ship.

Galan?

Damn. I better get the hounds.

Later!


*Vanishes in a puff of smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment