Monday, October 29, 2012

Why I would love to hire Madame Eve


Buy Taking Control HERE

by Virginia Nelson
 
The 1Night Stand service is brilliant.  They manage to find you the love you never realized you looked for within the parameters of a fantasy.  You ask for a knight in shining armor but with a heart of gold, Madame Eve delivers. You ask for a hunky Marine who lives a life devoted to duty and respect.  You get it.  You ask for your wildest dreams and somehow, magically, Madame Eve not only delivers, she manages to make your dreams into a reality better than you could have imagined.

Although I would love to hire someone like this, you have to be a little afraid of the idea, too.  What if your perfect match isn’t what you thought you wanted but rather what you need?

The constant conflict between what we think we want and what we actually need drives us to heights we never thought possible but it does so within the confines of our own choices.  In the case of Madame Eve, you’re giving that power over to someone else.  What if what you need is more than you bargained for? Well, too late.  That love is standing there, staring you in the face and waiting for you to catch up.

Me?  I’m a commitment-a-phobe in real life. The idea of Madame Eve, tempting though it might be, still seems really scary. The desire for the perfect partner, for me, is always followed by the desire to be independent. Could I give up the independence if love came knocking?

I’m not sure.  But I would love to test those boundaries.   Just to see if I could accept what I wanted if I found it.

In my recent 1Night Stand, Taking Control, I explore exactly that idea.  What if what you need isn’t what you thought you wanted?
Blurb: Looking for Love...

After being voted off Find Your Hubby, a reality TV show, Mellie gave up on finding love. Instead, she spends her final check on a spur of the moment fling, paying for a matchmaking service that offers the perfect person-For One Night Only.

Can you buy passion?

When the ‘perfect person’ turns out to be a woman, Mellie first questions Madame Eve’s choice...then her own desires.

Find me online!

1 comment:

  1. I would absolutely be willing to try it. With the horrible luck I have had with men, Madame Eve would do better than I ever could!!

    ReplyDelete